[Archers] Reports

Ignacio teatimemates at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 4 19:14:55 PST 2003

Because the question has been asked - I will clear things up on who has to
send the target archery quarterly reports -

Because it is easier (and notifies everyone at once) I send notification out
on the archery list.

But the only people that have to send reports in are the 'head' group
marshal for the respective group. The report is the activity for the group
in the last quarter. If that group marshal is not able to send one in for
any reason (vacation, etc) then one of the group deputies should send the
report.

Ignacio