[Archers] crossbow & laws

Siegfried Sebastian Faust eliwhite at adelphia.net
Tue Mar 4 05:41:07 PST 2003

At 12:14 AM 3/4/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Even if the school gives you permission, you could still (and most
>probably will be) in violation of state, county and city statutes. While
>written permission from staff will most likely help, keep in mind that
>they can't waive the law, and might not know that.

Actually, the nice thing as per the HUGE email I just sent, is that the law
DOES give principals  the right to suspend the law, in cases of historical
and/or educational purposes.

Therefore allowing us to do so.

Highland Foorde has done this in times past with a particular Middle School
that we do demos at, to allow us to have fencing foils, and 'batons'
(rattan swords).