[Archers] Pennsic Duties

Ignacio teatimemates at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 25 20:42:13 PDT 2003

Milord and Milady Marshals:

Pennsic is once again upon us. And the prospect of archery at Pennsic. The
advancing man, clout shoot, the wand. Also the Champions shoot and many
other specialty shoots that normally go on.

But we must help in the process of allowing archers have the availability to
shoot. That means if you are a marshal and you do any shooting at Pennsic, I
expect some marshalling time spent. We need to do our fair share of the
workload in assisting the East in running the event. As per normal it is
expected that all marshals spend a minimum of two (2) hours marshalling
either on the line or checking equipment, where ever you are needed. It is
preferable that the two hours are not consecutive. It is usually hot enough
on the field for one hour at a time.

So make sure your name is on the list and spend your time on the field (as
per normal). And lets make Pennsic an enjoyable time for the marshals and
the archers that rely on us to be there for them.

Thanks

Ignacio

Honor, Valor, Knowledge, and Service