[Archers] Royal Round Rules

Siegfried Sebastian Faust crossbow at freeshell.org
Sat Dec 20 10:09:19 PST 2003

At 03:37 PM 12/19/2003, Bob Welenc wrote:
>For my $.02 worth:
>
>         Another small nit.  -  The text following Presentation of Badges in
>paragraph II.E is not consistent with the text in paragraph II.E.7.  I think
>that the first text is a better choice, but consistency is much more
>important.

Another good catch.

That is basically the same statement, and shouldn't be said twice.  In
fact, it shouldn't be listed in the 'section title' area II.E ...

I will take the II.E text, and move it to II.E.7 (Actually, it will become
II.E.4 after the removal of the 3 lines in the middle)

Thanks for the suggestion.

THL Siegfried Sebastian Faust                         http://crossbows.biz/
Barony of Highland Foorde           Baronial Web Minister & Archery Marshal
Kingdom of Atlantia          Deputy Kingdom Earl Marshal for Target Archery
http://highland-foorde.atlantia.sca.org/   http://archery.atlantia.sca.org/