[Archers] Duplicate Names

James Kriebel James at Kriebel.cc
Thu May 16 05:56:48 PDT 2002

Theodore and All Archery Marshals,

Even though we took steps to try and prevent it, as Theodore has brought to light,
it is still possible to have one Archer entered in the lists several times
*unintentionally* (usually by misspelling as in this case).  If you see this
happening to yourself or any Archer, please let the Scorekeeper, Gregge the Archer,
know about it.  We foresaw this problem and have a real simple utility to fix it,
but we need to know about the problem first.

Theodore, I'll take care of fixing this minor problem for you.

In Service
Jonathas