RR Scores (was Re: [Archers] Names)

Siegfried Sebastian Faust eliwhite at adelphia.net
Wed May 15 13:01:11 PDT 2002

At 03:30 PM 5/15/2002 -0400, SPSampson at aol.com wrote:
>Isn't it the Scorekeeper's job to keep the averages based on the 3 highest
>RR's shot by an archer, not the Marshal to record only the highest RR shot
>at an event

IMO, Yes, at an event, the marshal should send ALL scores received in ...

In practices (At least here in Highland Foorde) ... we keep track of each
archer's scores, and typically will only submit ones 'worth submitting'
based upon the archers current average (ie, things similar, or better, to
the average ... the similar ones so that they are in the DB when an old one
expires)

We don't send them all in, to burden the scorekeeper with that many more
scores.  Although, I might change that practice now, since it isn't a
scorekeeper burden, but my own burden of entering them into the system
myself. :)

But at an event, since the marshal doesn't know the details of someone's
scores, they should submit them all.  AT LEAST, the highest 3 shot that day ..

Again, IMO,