[Archers] Information

Deedee L Cole deallac at juno.com
Thu May 2 13:29:45 PDT 2002

Not positive, but this may have belonged to the 'now defunct' Archers
guild that Atlantia had
many years ago.  Just when it was starting to really grow, the major
event where things were
worked on and conversed at was usurped by a Kingdom level event (not only
the date, but the
site was grabbed, too :(  --- much as I loved Kane, it was his
Coronation).  After that, things
just sort of fell apart :(

Dealla