[Archers] Target Archery Badge (fwd)

lbudzier at mindspring.com lbudzier at mindspring.com
Wed May 1 10:55:54 PDT 2002

Well if that isn't offensive....
Thank you for the ever so useful information which you have posted and thank you for wasting my time I took to read it.  It was a question considering we are technically Deputies to the Earl Marshal...and therefore it was a question regarding a convention that has been part of the Society I have grown up in.  I never said it had to remain that way, but doesnt it make sense that we do...look at the Kinght and rapier badges...isnt it CLEAR who the marshals are??  I personally think so.  You are entitled to your own opinion but please dont waste our time on profanity and other such unchivalrous words please.