[Archers] My take on the Royal Round and hand strapquestion.

Deedee L Cole deallac at juno.com
Wed May 1 01:40:06 PDT 2002

Banning, maybe not, especially for people with handicaps that may
require something of the sort.

Requiring, NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No one can prove that they are period or not, so that is why I would be
against banning, but people have been shooting very safely without them
for
hundreds of years, so there is no reason to say that we should require
them
for any sort of safety reason.

Dealla