[Archers] Event Report

Hank steinfeld at tqci.net
Tue Mar 5 03:44:29 PST 2002

OK, Maybe I missed a memo,
Are quarterly reports being re-instated?  For the last number of years, we
have only had a reporting requirement in association with events.  Seneschal
and a few other officers have quarterlies, but the marshallate had gone to
an event based reporting.  Either I missed a notice (not unheard of) or this
is still being discussed?

Yours in service
Muirghen