[Archers] Event Report

Ignacio teatimemates at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 4 20:58:50 PST 2002

Marshals:

I know that we haven't been doing too much of this in the past. But now is
the time to gat back in stride on this. By the way, it's also coming down
from Society level.

At the top of the marshals page are two new links.

One link is for a quartly report that each Group Marshal is required to send
to me. So that I can make my report to Society.

The other link is for an event report. The Marshal-in-Charge of the archery
for the event is required to send this to me. Also so that I can make my
report to Society. The event report is due ten days after the event.

To use these reports - just do a copy all of the page and save to a word
document. Then attach the word doc. to an email to me.

When you use these reports and see a way to improve the report, please let
me know. I will willing listen to all comments.

I am starting to catch up on this now. So there are two events for last
month that did not get warning of this. For this I do apologize. And I am
not trying to make an example of them, it is because of my late activity to
get the reports on-line.

As you know, the archer event are all on line at the main target archery
page. And I have said that if you want any special notes for the event
listed, just let me know. But also, only as a reminder, when ever an event
report is late from a group the event listing will display that information.
I will also send out a reminder about ten days after the event.

For your upcoming assistance in this - Thanks

Ignacio Erensaurlezelasgarria, Menditarra
Atlantian Deputy Earl Marshal for Target Archery

Honor
Honor<-->Valor
Honor<-->Valor<--> Knowledge
Honor<-->Valor<--> Knowledge<-->Service