[Archers] RE: Too many useless Royal Round Scores

Ignacio teatimemates at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 4 15:29:22 PDT 2002

Marshals all;

What is your thoughts on this. If need be poll the archers in your area.

I am one of the people that Gregge is talking about. At the baronial
practice I attend I will shoot anywhere from five to eight royal rounds. I
definitely do not need all of them listed.

Because I shoot a lot of rounds, just the top round for the day is the only
one that really counts. But if I had only shot just a few rounds this year
then every one would be important. Part of this would be a scorekeepers
(Gregge and, more important, the local scorekeeper) decision.

Give your opinion before the decision is made.

Ignacio

Honor, Valor, Knowledge, and Service