[Archers] Castle

Greg Christensen gcjckc at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 29 10:22:15 PDT 2002

Dave,

Sorry, I do not have or made a castle for any archery shoot.  I have seen
them at different archery shoots and at least two different castles.  One
with just the wall to shoot through the slots and another that contained
targets on and in.  The first is held by Steirbach, contact Ignacio, and the
second is in Lochmere, contact Theodore.

Good Luck

GREGGE the ARCHER