[Archers] Score Keeper/Web Minister

James Kriebel James at Kriebel.com
Wed Jan 30 07:42:37 PST 2002

Unto the non tech savvy marshals of the Kingdom,

If you would like to be considered for this position, but have decided not to
attempt it because you don't have the web experience, please contact me off
list.  I'd like to jump into the running for this job, but don't have the time.
What I do have is the web experience, as a web master by mundane trade, to
support you in your role.  So if the only thing holding you back is the web
stuff, I'd love nothing more than to be the Web Minister to the Kingdom
Scorekeeper.

If you'd like to view the Score Keeping site I build several years back as a
spare time project, here is the address; http://www.nossa.navsea.navy.mil/temp
(ya it is a temp site only).  This would obviously need some work to fit the new
needs of the growing Atlantian Archery Community, but shows what could be done.

In Service (hopefully)
Lord Jonathas Reinisch
James at Kriebel.com