[Archers] Discussion on Active/main list

Lawrence Castell Lawrence.Castell at trw.com
Mon Feb 11 07:57:24 PST 2002

Keep up the comments - it's good to hear everyone's opinion.

I have done some development to requirements and a lot of testing to requirements. AND I HATE THE CHANGING OF REQUIREMENTS IN MID STREAM.

Hence I am trying to keep to my original requirements on defining the new web pages. AT LEAST until after the new pages are up and running. What might be easy to change for one might not be for another. Just trying to keep things fair. Clarification on individual points is a good thing.

Which means that the MAIN table basically stays with:
    the same type of information that it displays now
    inactive archers moved to another table
    addition of another column displaying the archers highest achieved rank and/or score

If we (the populace in general) want to change things, there can always be a Revision 2 to the page format. But  we also need to give the Baseline Revision plenty of time to be reviewed.

Thanks for the comments and questions. I hope I have not confused anyone in the previous messages.

Ignacio, Menditarra

Honor, Valor, Knowledge, and Service