[Archers] scorekeeper clarification

James Kriebel James at Kriebel.com
Fri Feb 8 07:30:44 PST 2002

So, for those of us working on submissions to be the new scorekeeper.  When building the lists, should each archer listed by highest ever score per bow, or by current average per bow?

I.E. if my highest ever average is 81, but my current average is only 74 with a crossbow, the badge that I can wear is Bowmen Elite because of the 81, but where should I be listed in the current lists?  I would think it would be as a Bowmen due to the 74, but with a column next to it showing my 81 as the highest????

Jonathas