[Archers] Scribal Activities at Kingdom A&S Festival

BRNDALSTON at aol.com BRNDALSTON at aol.com
Sat Feb 23 08:23:53 PST 2002

Greetings unto the scribes of Atlantia!

The Kingdom Arts and Sciences Festival is just around the corner on March 2nd
and there will be things for you to do!

Scroll display - Bring your best work and show it off, get comments, give
comments and leave tokens on those scrolls you like! There will be three
categories: beginner, intermediate, and advanced (you decide which category
you want to put your scroll in). Bring Kingdom awards, Baronial awards,
wedding invitations, etc., anything you want to display that fits in with the
scribal arts.

Pearls and Laurals - please take a few minutes to look over the scrolls and
make comments on them. Leaving tokens always encourages people to try and do
more. Thanks for your support.

Live Demo - we have space to set up and work on stuff during the day, so
bring your art supplies and your current project. If you don't have an
assignment and want a new one, contact the Clerk Signet and ask for one.

Silent Auction - please bring an item to donate to the silent auction. All
proceeds will go to the new Kingdom Scribe Fund. This fund pays a small
stipend to scribes who do a peerage scroll when requested by the Crown to
offset their supplies.

Thanks for your support and I look forward to seeing each of you at the
Festival!
Lady Brandwyn Alston of the Rift,
Deputy Clerk Signet, Atlantia