[Archers] Atlantian Scribes need your support

BRNDALSTON at aol.com BRNDALSTON at aol.com
Sat Feb 23 07:47:25 PST 2002

Greetings My Lords and Ladies,

At the Kingdom Arts and Sciences Festival (March 2nd in Isenfir), there will
be a silent auction to benefit the new Kingdom Scribe's Fund which helps to
defray some of the cost of materials the Atlantian scribes use to make the
beautiful scrolls for you. Please take a few minutes to look over the items
and bid on those you like.

More items are needed to make this auction a success. If you would like to
donate an item (or a service) to the auction, please bring it to the scribe's
room at Kingdom A&S Festival (or send it with someone if you are not
attending)(If a service, please write up a card with the service and specific
details about it). Please include a minimum starting bid requested with each
item. Items do not have to be related to scribal things, they can be anything
which you think someone else may want, or anything you might want to get out
of your house (within reason, of course) that you think someone might want.
If you get a chance, please drop me an email at brndalston at aol.com to let me
know you are donating something.

Thank you so much for your support of the Atlantian Scribal Community. We
appreciate it!

Lady Brandwyn Alston of the Rift,
Deputy Clerk Signet, Atlantia

P.S. Please forward to any other lists I may have missed. Thank you.