[Archers] (no subject)

Alison arrow at hickory.net
Tue Apr 30 15:27:05 PDT 2002

Greetings!
  Hence I come down in the Yea column for straps that prevent you from dropping your bow.

  I agree with this myself and considering getting one to practice with. I need all the help I can get! 8)
  Hence I come down in favor of requiring Marshals in Training to have a current Royal Round Average prior to being warranted.

  Well, I am a MIT and I don't have an average on record yet. But it would show that I am active and have an understanding of how things are run if I did.

  I don't care what your ranking is. I do care that you're competent, patient, have a good sense of humor instead of an overlarge ego, and know how to make practice and events fun while staying safe. Unfortunately, we can't write that into the requirements.

  I really agree with this! I'm in it for the fun of the game not what score I can get. Thank you Briana Maclukas for stepping into the fray. I felt alittle safer!

  In Service,

  Alison MacLeod