[Archers] Willing to host archery marshal TRAININGCLASSES.

Lawrence Castell Lawrence.Castell at trw.com
Tue Apr 30 07:35:04 PDT 2002

Gauss:

Any regional marshal, or myself, can give the class at any event. Usually at the convenience of the activities of the event. I have done this myself, and I know that Mika did the same.

The regional marshal for your area is Dealla Cohen.

And thanks for the offer.

Ignacio

Honor, Valor, Knowledge, and Service

>>> "Robert Steele" <Rsteele at symbiont.com> 04/30/02 09:57AM >>>
It is Storvik's intention to have archery at both, Baronial Champion , and
Novice Tourney.  We would be willing to host any classes. if you do not mind
the outdoors.  At a minimum we should have sunshade for shelter that could
be used as a classroom if needed.

Gauss