[Atlantia-Announce] YMIR 48: Feast & Cabin Spaces, Breakfast Menu, Lunch Reservations & More!

Bill & Marie Frazer bwahaha at spiritcom.net
Thu Jan 12 11:47:56 PST 2023

The Days Inn in Rockingham (as listed on the 'nearby hotels' link)
states that it's unavailable.  BUT - that is incorrect.  It IS
available.  Call the hotel directly at 1-910-895-1144
<tel:+1-910-895-1144> and they'll take care of making the reservation.
PS - the hotel now is working to correct that text.

Morwenna