[Atlantia-Announce] From Ragnarr and Lynette

ragnarr blackhammer dukeragnarr at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 19 18:44:10 PST 2019

Unto the good people of Atlantia do King Ragnarr and QueenLynette send warm greetings this cold windy evening.

This weekend at Ymir there will be a silent auction tobenefit the Kingdom Travel Fund. If anyone is willing to donate something theyhave lying around the house (older garb, extra mug, old basket hilt, etc. thatsort of thing), something they have made (for example We will be donating a couple pieces of garb made by Lynette), or donate some of their time and/ortalent to be auctioned off for a future time it would be greatly appreciated.Anyone wishing to help or donate please contact LærimoðirHrefna in rauða Þorgrimsdottir (Formerly Mistress Alianor atte RedSwanne mundanely known as Jean Wagner) to discuss specifics and go over details. She can be reached at A.redswanne at gmail.com if you wish to donate or have any questions.

We want to apologize for the lateness of this missive andunderstand completely if it is too late for some people to help or donate. Wedon’t want anyone to feel bad if they don’t have the ability to help orcontribute this time, especially due to the lateness of the notice. That isentirely on Us. We have been dealing with other stuff but simply put We droppedthe ball on this.

Thank you to anyone who is able to help support this eitherin donating something to the auction or by bidding on the items. We have beenso blown away by the support We have received from the people of Atlantia thisreign. We hope that Our heirs receive the same level of love and support. We want them to have whatever they need when they step up and know that they will do an amazing job. We would like to thank you all for all that you do.

In service to the people of Atlantia,

Ragnarr & Lynette

   Rex   & Regina