[Atlantia-Announce] Twelfth Night Contract

ragnarr blackhammer dukeragnarr at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 08:02:20 PST 2019

Greetings Fair Atlantia,

We as Monarchs, alongside of Our Officers,have heard the many different apprehensions some of Our populace haveconcerning the current Twelfth Night site and the contract that comes alongwith it. We will not be posting said contract, but the short version is we as akingdom have the ability to break it. This will however come at a cost. Theearlier we break the contract the less it will cost Atlantia. If we break itwithin the next month or so it will cost the kingdom approximately $6,000.

WithOur kingdom coffers at around $49,000 this will not be a huge disturbance forAtlantia. But His Majesty and I would like to bring to everyone’s attentionthat besides the obvious expenses the kingdom can incur We also have concernabout Our kingdoms state of regalia. Currently Atlantia only has one set ofcrowns that match for both Monarchs and Heirs the seashells. There are only twosets for the Heirs, the gothics and seashells. The Monarch gothics have beenbroken beyond repair back to their original state. This leaves only the seashells,to match the heirs, as well as the sea worlds and ancient and venerable (whichrun small so don’t fit many). Not to mention the fact Atlantia does not ownthrones, Collars of State, or the replacement and/or repairs needed for itemssuch as award medallions, banners, or regalia pieces. All of that said We alsowould like to remind everyone that as per Our new law, War of the Wings is nowa kingdom event. There is going to have to be real sums of money set aside forthis to run like the kingdom war many are hoping it to become.

Therefore We send this message to allow anyconcerns for breaking this contract to be voiced. As well as We, Ragnarr andLynette, beg a boon of Our Baronies to consider donating a small amount to helpdefer the cost the kingdom will incur for breaking the Twelfth Night contract.If each one of the 18 baronies could donate $300 to the kingdom that’s $5,400!We would like to make it perfectly clear this is NOT a requirement, and $300 isonly a suggestion. We are well aware some baronies coffers are not as large asothers. Whether your group decides more, less, or not at this time, this is avoluntary request. There is also talk about a GoFundMe or some similar type ofaccount being set up for those individuals who want the contract broken and arewilling to help donate to the kingdom to defer the cost. Information will becoming soon based off the decision to break the contract and Corporate'sability to allow us to do so as a nonprofit.

 This contract was accepted andsigned based off of what volunteer officers of Our kingdom thought would bebest at the time for Atlantia. There was no malice or lack of duty when thissite was originally chosen; it was very much the opposite. But situationschange and information comes to light that can cause new decisions to be made.Nobody is at fault, but we all have the responsibility to the kingdom we loveto move forward with the best positive solution to ensure we all enjoy our AtlantianDream!

In Service to Atlantia,

Ragnarr & Lynette

  Rex        Regina