[Atlantia-Announce] Friday Archery Practice in Stierbach

Stephan Grimm grimm at grimmsfield.com
Tue Nov 20 16:04:14 PST 2018

My good and noble friends of the bow:

It is with a heavy heart that I must bring you this news. The Friday Stierbach/ Ponte Alto Archery practice at Bull Run Shooting Center must be suspended till the middle of January. The Shooting center will be closing at 5 for the festival of lights. There is a ray of hope for those of you looking to keep up your skills through the winter months. Through the cooperation of several local marshals, we will try to have practice every Sunday at Bull Run Shooting Center from now until the Fridays become available to us again. I hope to start this this Sunday and am just waiting to hear back about the holiday schedule. Marshals who would like to sign up for a shift and anyone with questions please contact me at grimm at grimmsfield.com <mailto:grimm at grimmsfield.com>
Your servant,

Grimm