[Atlantia-Announce] a competition at KASF

Carrie Hulsing marissghijs at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 21:37:36 PST 2018

Good Afternoon, Artists of Atlantia. I am pleased to announce a competition
to be held at Kingdom Arts and Sciences Fair this upcoming March (2019).
The Ministry of Arts and Sciences has need for a token to give out to
winners of the Cultura Atlantia "Best Documentation Prize".
This Token will be given out 2 times a year at Coronations in conjunction
with the Cultura Atlantia competition. The token should be wearable on, or
about the person, Can be of any material or artistic style. It should
reflect that is being given through the MoAS for winning the Cultura
Atlantia competition. Everything else is up to you. Please present ONE
finished token to be viewed at KASF in March the winning entry will be
chosen by myself and a small group of interested parties. The winning
artist will win a small stipend to help defray the cost of producing
another 12 tokens.
Please refer any questions to me. I cant wait to see what y'all come up
with.
Mariss Ghijs Competitions Deputy
Kingdom of Atlantia Ministry of Arts and Sciences

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>