[Atlantia-Announce] Labor Day Archery!

Stephan Grimm grimm at grimmsfield.com
Wed May 23 18:29:25 PDT 2018

My good and noble friends of the bow:

Sorry for such short notice, but We will not be having our regular practice on Monday because of Labor Day. Instead we will be having a super practice! In honor of the day, Grimmsfield will open at 2 p.m. and stay open till dusk. There will be hot dogs and hamburgers on the grill for all who come as well as the wonderful side dishes provided by you the archers! So please loin us at grimmsfield for a laid back archery practice and cookout. Please RSVP with a head count and side dish f you are coming so I know how many dogs/burgers to get. For directions and contact info please see www.grimmsfield.com <http://www.grimmsfield.com/>. Looking foreward to shooting with you all!

Your servant,

Grimm

TL:DR: Archery Labor Day 2 till dusk with a potluck