[Atlantia-Announce] Highland River Melees - Insurrection A&S

Janina Krakowska janina.krakowska at gmail.com
Wed May 23 08:43:25 PDT 2018

Greetings all!   Highland River Melees – Insurrection is nearly upon us!  June
1 - 3

Kicking it Old School! We are having a challenge celebrating your favorite
fun A&S events from the past. Let’s see the variety of imaginative events
you have enjoyed. Populace judging with be the first cut; grab your beads
and support your favorite. Our Beloved Baronage will then cast their eyes
upon the entries and the enjoyment of the populace to determine who had the
most fun.  Bribes might be useful. Keep it light and keep it funny – it
will be too hot for it to be serious! Documentation is limited to stating
the premise, about when it happened, and where. As an example, the recent
similar but more elaborate competition was the Disney inspired one.

DISPLAY (with a prize!) There will also be a display of things Highland
Foorde - past, current, and future. A&S coordinator's choice gets a
surprise thank you.

There will also challenges in a BARDIC! And BREWING! And CREATIVITY WITH
CHAINMAIL!

So get ready to have a really good time!
Janina Krakowska A&S Coordination NRM-Insurrection!