[Atlantia-Announce] Sunday Archery at Grimmsfield

Carrie Hulsing marissghijs at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 09:25:14 PDT 2018

Tired of the cold and the rain? Itching for a fight? Looking to work some
kinks out of your kit before Crown Tournament? THEN HAVE I GOT A DEAL FOR
YOU!!! Come on down to Tir-y-don for the Tourney of the Red Dolphin. Help
us celebrate our Baronial Birthday and enjoy our hospitality. Enjoy the
temperate climes, forested glades and sandy shores. The forecast is calling
for sunny and 70's. The field is dry and flat, with just a hint of new
spring grass to cushion your foes falls. There will be plenty of fighting
to go around, and prizes, prizes, prizes! (unfortunately the site does not
allow archery due to local ordinances) So come on down to Tir-y-don, its
closer than you think.
http://atlantia.sca.org/137-events/167-event-flyer…
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fatlantia.sca.org%2F137-events%2F167-event-flyer%3Fevent_id%3De8ddb532&h=ATOj-T2DpLb-H6LAstjTJZkrTzbdfB9KKixRIKfUHpiVVsJSW-Bo66vYcsCYhmOUHKav8jCp-zOMJ3RA85410xWEQ2zoDGG1ftLtUResHXE1ihiTEWI1bgZkxRrPDd43f2in-V7h>
please feel free to cross post to your local channels.