[Atlantia-Announce] Sunday Archery at Grimmsfield

Stephan Grimm grimm at grimmsfield.com
Tue Apr 3 11:18:01 PDT 2018

My good and noble friends of the bow:

                As Royal Archer draws closer and closer, I feel the need for
a bit of extra practice might be in order. Do you feel the same way? If so,
look no further than Grimmsfield this Sunday! THL Miles de Locwode will be
hosting an open practice at Grimmsfield starting at 3:30 in the afternoon
and running till dusk. After a hard days shooting, we will be retiring to
the tavern (the Lion & Bull) for our evening meal. This does not mean that
snacks will be turned away! On the contrary, we feel the shooting improved
with a few added calories! Loaner gear will be available and all are
welcome! For more information see www.grimmsfield.com. See you on the range.

Your servant,

Grimm

TL:DR: Archery at Grimmsfield 4/8/18 3:30 till dusk!