[Atlantia-Announce] Stierbach Baronial Birthday Armoured Combat

Benjamin Zupan via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Sat Jun 11 20:27:30 PDT 2016

Next weekend, the 18th of June, is Stierbach Baronial Birthday! I'm the MIC and Heavy Marshal, and this year we're having a Round Robin tourney first, featuring a prize! Then we'll have a match up of Unbelts versus the Knights!

 So, to all armoured fighters, come on out  for the fighting, and help the Barony of Stierbach celebrate its birthday with honorable martial displays on the heavy field!