[Atlantia-Announce] Change to Class List at Stierbach's Baronial Birthday

Failenn Chu inghean ui Fhaelain via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Mon Jun 13 06:19:53 PDT 2016

Attention! We have on change to possibly add on the Stierbach Baronial
Birthday class list.
Unfortunately our Dance teacher has been very ill and is likely not able to
come to the event, let alone teach, therefore, unless we can find a
replacement teacher for her the dance class will be cancelled. If someone
is interested in taking over the slot, either with a dance class or a 1-2
hour class of something else, please contact me posthaste at
arts at stierbach.org.
Thank you!
Lady Failenn