[Atlantia-Announce] Costumers Wanted!!

Beatriz Aluares via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Sun Nov 8 18:17:01 PST 2015

Dear friends:

As the new Deputy MoAS for Clothing, I have been charged with creating a
database of Atlantian clothiers and clothing judges. I need your help!

If you are a clothier/costumer living in the Kingdom of Atlantia, and/or
are willing to be called upon to judge competitions, please send me your
information.

I need your: SCA name, modern name, area(s) of specialty, area(s) willing
to judge, award level (AoA, Coral Branch, Pearl, Laurel, etc.), your SCA
group, and the best way to contact you.

You may contact me via message here on FB or via email at:
beatriz.aluares at gmail.com.

Thank you for your assistance!

Mestressa Beatriz Aluares de la Oya

--