[Atlantia-Announce] Pennsic St. Sebastian's Shoot V

Jay Nardone via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Thu Apr 16 18:55:48 PDT 2015

Good evening everyone, as I have been saying this will be our 5th year now
hosting and running the St. Sebastian's shoot at Pennsic. I want to make
this year the best so far and I can't do that without your help! Below is
our current list of helping marshals and target stations. We still need 2 or
3 more target stations to make a full day of shooting and another 10 or so
marshals to assure we have coverage for the entire day. Please, if you are
going to Pennsic, think about volunteering as we can't be successful without
all of your help!

Also to keep to schedule, I will need all target station titles, scoring and
descriptions by the end of May. This will give me time to make the station
cards and score cards as well.

I want to thank everyone, we would have never been this successful without
everyone's help!

We are also taking donations again this year of $25 to support the prizes
for the shoot. We had local groups, individuals and archery dealers
contributing for the last 4 years. If you would like to contribute to the
donations, please send them to Lord Godai Katsunaga, he is assisting me
again this year with donations.

In Service,

Janyn Fletcher of Lancastreschire, DEM TA Atlantia

Number of Marshal's

Name of Marshal's helping

	Targets Bringing

	Comments