[Ponte Alto] Weekly Rundown- 1/24

Mariana Ruiz de Medina marianaruizdemedina at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 06:58:08 PST 2022

Happy Monday Ponte Alto!

As discussed in business meeting last night, we have elected to cancel
in-person Love and Beauty activities due to rising COVID numbers. Pending
discussion with Their Excellencies, there may still be virtual activities,
but we'll keep you posted as more information becomes available.

*Updates for the Week*

   -

   We are still in need of largess! Contact Her Excellency to learn more.
   -

   Kingdom Arts and Sciences is quickly approaching! Now is a great time to
   start planning out your displays and competition entries!
   -

   Don't forget to register for University- the deadline is February 2,
   2022!
   -

   The deadline for the Persona Challenge is 3/5! Sign up here
   <https://forms.gle/kez9zjLKzVSNYgB3A>.

*Events this Week*

   -

   Tuesday, 1/25, 7:30 pm- Newcomer's Night. On Zoom, check out the Facebook
   event here. <https://fb.me/e/28ONplRFF>

*Upcoming A&S Opportunities- January and February 2022*

   - *Tourney of Manannan Mac Lir-* Fiber Arts, Largess, and Scroll Blanks
   competitions. This is awaiting a date change. Keep an eye on the
   calendar here <https://atlantia.sca.org/event/?event_id=6182ad8a6436d>.
   - *Ymir-* February 11. Gold Key item, Feast Bardic, Norse vs Celtic Art,
   Hoard Finds, classes, and Brewer's table, keep an eye on the website
   <http://www.ymir.windmastershill.org/>.
   - *Bright Hills Baronial Birthday*- February 12. TBD. Keep an eye on the
   website <https://atlantia.sca.org/event/?event_id=8e881e63>.
   - *Day of Love II*- February 26. TBD, keep an eye on the website
   <https://paganussca.wixsite.com/website/a-s-competitions>.
   - *Tournament of Love and Beauty*- awaiting virtual updates, For more
   information see the website
   <https://sites.google.com/view/tournament-of-love-and-beauty/home?authuser=1>
   .
   - *Kingdom Arts and Sciences Festival- *March 5, quite a few things
   including Royal Brewer, Royal Baker, Duke Gyrth Memorial Smackdown, Persona
   Pentathlon, and more. See the event website here
   <https://kasf.atlantia.sca.org/>.
   - *Persona Development Challenges for TRH Adelhait and Cuan*- 4
   different deadlines, works in progress accepted until TRH's final court at
   Fall Coronation. Check out the details on the Facebook post here
   <https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=3178606279025406&set=gm.2202532893218033>
   and register here <https://forms.gle/kez9zjLKzVSNYgB3A>!