[Ponte Alto] Weekly Rundown- 9/20

Mariana Ruiz de Medina marianaruizdemedina at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 09:12:36 PDT 2021

Good morning Ponte Alto!

We're trying something a little new for the weekly rundown this week and
keeping it shorter and more Ponte Alto focused- feedback would be lovely!

*Updates for the Week*
-Both of Their Excellencies could use retainer help at Battle on the Bay!
Feel free to reach out directly to them to coordinate, or use the Ponte
Alto Retainers Facebook group
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/201798959840987>.
-The scroll blank details for the Wild Hunt will be online as soon as I
finish writing this email! Please see the Wild Hunt's Google Site for more
details on all our Wild Hunt A&S.
<https://sites.google.com/view/the-wild-hunt-2021/home?fbclid=IwAR3amtKWnwPUt9CgBtcCQbrO1X9UcGNR5vOVFsK0TI77YiJChqTAei9nnw4>

*Events this Week*
Tuesday, 9/21, 6 pm- Harvest Holidays Roundtable. For this A&S night, we'll
be discussing as a group the ways each of our personas celebrates the
harvest and change of seasons! Come with talking points! That's happening
on Zoom, and details can be found on the Facebook event. Link here
<https://fb.me/e/3bkXfQp4I>
Thursday, 9/23- Rapier and Heavy practice, see the Facebook page
<https://www.facebook.com/PonteAltoSCA> for practice updates or check with
the marshals for day of updates.
Saturday, 9/25- Battle on the Bay, Storvik. Join our neighbors for the
investiture of their new Baron and Baroness! Our Noyon will be camping for
the weekend, so feel free to find him for other Pontoons camping as well.
We will also have a Ponte Alto dayshade available.
Sunday, 9/26- Heavy practice (potentially). Check the Facebook page or
check with Heinrich directly.

*Upcoming A&S Opportunities- October and November 2021*
Trial By Fire, 10/2- Poetry competition
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FJh3UWsrhPyDmHOzklvinT6CHNSnhaKLfNiQZDz-evk/edit?usp=sharing>,
cooking competition <https://www.eventatbrighthills.com/rules-for-tbf>
The Wild Hunt, 10/9- Plague Projects
<https://sites.google.com/view/the-wild-hunt-2021/plague-project-as?authuser=0>,
Scroll Blanks
<https://sites.google.com/view/the-wild-hunt-2021/scroll-blanks-competition?authuser=0>,
Scary Stories Bardic Circle
Fall Crown Tourney, 11/6- Cultura Atlantia (12th C Irish)
<https://sites.google.com/site/atlantianascompetitions/home/cultural-atlantia?authuser=0>,
Tempore Atlantia (1350-1500)
<https://sites.google.com/site/atlantianascompetitions/home/tempore-atlantia>
Highland Havoc, 11/13- probably, keep an eye out on the website
<http://highlandfoorde.atlantia.sca.org/highland-havoc/?fbclid=IwAR29XyeWZFntBrkKrvC1_SEYYrgqqYIP0V8_oag2U5JFf1Eqdk6rv4iib2A>
Holiday Faire, 11/20- yes, keep an eye out on the website
<http://www.stierbach.org/index.php/holiday-faire>