[Ponte Alto] Weekly Rundown- 10/18

Mariana Ruiz de Medina marianaruizdemedina at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 06:11:50 PDT 2021

Good morning Ponte Alto!

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend this weekend

*Updates for the Week*

   -

   We are still looking for someone interested in teaching a persona
   development class next month! We have a backup plan, but would love an
   instructor. Anyone who has a developed persona backstory can contact me and
   I can walk you through a lesson plan if you were so inclined.
   -

   Tuesday night is also the first University of Atlantia Instructor
   Spotlight! Details for that can be found on Facebook, linked here.
   <https://fb.me/e/1NWLz8k1O>

*Events this Week*

   -

   Tuesday, 10/19, 6 pm- A&S Night, Exploring Document Formatting, details
   in Facebook event, linked here. <https://fb.me/e/L6QlO3sB>
   -

   Thursday, 10/21- Rapier and Heavy practice, see the Facebook page
   <https://www.facebook.com/PonteAltoSCA> for practice updates or check
   with the marshals for day of updates.
   -

   Sunday, 10/24- Heavy practice (potentially). Check the Facebook page or
   check with Heinrich directly.
   -

   *Sunday, 1024, 5 pm- Populace Meeting*, details in Facebook event, linked
   here. <https://fb.me/e/GjbHTV3T>

*Upcoming A&S Opportunities- November and December 2021*

   -

   Fall Crown Tourney, 11/6- Cultura Atlantia (12th C Irish)
   <https://sites.google.com/site/atlantianascompetitions/home/cultural-atlantia?authuser=0>,
   Tempore Atlantia (1350-1500)
   <https://sites.google.com/site/atlantianascompetitions/home/tempore-atlantia>
   -

   Highland Havoc, 11/13- probably, keep an eye out on the website
   <http://highlandfoorde.atlantia.sca.org/highland-havoc/?fbclid=IwAR29XyeWZFntBrkKrvC1_SEYYrgqqYIP0V8_oag2U5JFf1Eqdk6rv4iib2A>
   -

   Holiday Faire, 11/20- yes, keep an eye out on the website
   <http://www.stierbach.org/index.php/holiday-faire>
   -

   WInter University class proposals due, 12/10
   -

   Yule Toy Tourney, 12/11- 4 different challenges
   <https://sites.google.com/view/yuletoytourney/activities?authuser=0>