[Ponte Alto] Weekly Rundown- 10/4

Mariana Ruiz de Medina marianaruizdemedina at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 06:14:57 PDT 2021

Good morning Ponte Alto!

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend this weekend. Special word fame for
the Pontoons recognized this weekend- Lord Tristan for his Coral Branch!

*Updates for the Week*

   -

   Wild Hunt competitions and displays are closing THIS week!
   -

      Scroll Blanks closes on Wednesday, 10/6. Details can be found here.
      <https://sites.google.com/view/the-wild-hunt-2021/scroll-blanks-competition?authuser=0>
      -

      Plague Projects closes on Friday, 10/8. Details can be found here.
      <https://sites.google.com/view/the-wild-hunt-2021/plague-project-as?authuser=0>

*Events this Week*

   -

   Tuesday, 10/5, 6 pm- A&S Night. How do you break bread?. Details in
   Facebook event, link here. <https://fb.me/e/I1BzqY1I>
   -

   Thursday, 10/1- Rapier and Heavy practice, see the Facebook page
   <https://www.facebook.com/PonteAltoSCA> for practice updates or check
   with the marshals for day of updates.
   -

   Saturday, 10/9- Scary Stories Bardic. Join us for our annual Wild Hunt
   tradition of Scary Stories Bardic hour and the announcement of our Wild
   Hunt Challenge winners. Details in Facebook event, link here.
   <https://fb.me/e/1mWcHAESs>
   -

   Sunday, 10/3- Heavy practice (potentially). Check the Facebook page or
   check with Heinrich directly.

*Upcoming A&S Opportunities- October and November 2021*

   -

   The Wild Hunt, 10/9- Plague Projects
   <https://sites.google.com/view/the-wild-hunt-2021/plague-project-as?authuser=0>,
   Scroll Blanks
   <https://sites.google.com/view/the-wild-hunt-2021/scroll-blanks-competition?authuser=0>,
   Scary Stories Bardic Circle <https://fb.me/e/1mWcHAESs>
   -

   Fall Crown Tourney, 11/6- Cultura Atlantia (12th C Irish)
   <https://sites.google.com/site/atlantianascompetitions/home/cultural-atlantia?authuser=0>,
   Tempore Atlantia (1350-1500)
   <https://sites.google.com/site/atlantianascompetitions/home/tempore-atlantia>
   -

   Highland Havoc, 11/13- probably, keep an eye out on the website
   <http://highlandfoorde.atlantia.sca.org/highland-havoc/?fbclid=IwAR29XyeWZFntBrkKrvC1_SEYYrgqqYIP0V8_oag2U5JFf1Eqdk6rv4iib2A>
   -

   Holiday Faire, 11/20- yes, keep an eye out on the website
   <http://www.stierbach.org/index.php/holiday-faire>