[Ponte Alto] Weekly Rundown- 11/29

Mariana Ruiz de Medina marianaruizdemedina at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 09:52:43 PST 2021

Good morning Ponte Alto!

I hope everyone had a lovely holiday weekend and chag orim sameach to all
celebrating this week! During business meeting yesterday, we had the chance
to talk about some upcoming 2022 events and plans for the barony, and I
want to reach out and invite anyone who wants to be involved in some really
exciting A&S opportunities to reach out and we can chat!

*Updates for the Week*

   -

   Congratulations to our new Knight Marshal, Lord Jacques Gonse!
   -

   Her Excellency is requesting largess! 2022's calendar looks like it'll
   have a lot more in person stuff happening, and we would love to present a
   good showing of Ponte Alto's A&S to our fellow Atlantians! Unsure what
   largess is or what to make? I really love this video
   <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKYsQOSa3yk> from Pennsic University
   last year on the subject.
   -

   Next week is an open format A&S night, and if people want to do our
   annual cookie/cookie recipe exchange, I am planning on having some prepped
   to chat about.
   -

   Unevent is this Saturday! The schedule can be found here
   <https://virtual.atlantia.sca.org/upload/Unevent%202021%20Final.pdf>.

*Events this Week*

   -

   *Tuesday, 11/30, 7:30 pm- *Newcomer's Night, on Zoom, details in
   Facebook event, linked here <https://fb.me/e/4DosOwVfe>
   -

   Sunday, 12/5- Heavy practice (potentially). Check the Facebook page or
   check with Heinrich directly.

*Upcoming A&S Opportunities- December 2021*

   -

   WInter University class proposals due, 12/10
   -

   Yule Toy Tourney, 12/11- 4 different challenges
   <https://sites.google.com/view/yuletoytourney/activities?authuser=0>