[Ponte Alto] Weekly Rundown- 3/15

Marion Compton marion.comptonsca at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 06:40:23 PDT 2021

Good morning Ponte Alto!

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. This Tuesday, we have part 1 of our
wire weaving series with Maestra Mariana. I look forward to seeing everyone
there. This Sunday we have a baronial happy hour as well! There is also
Caer Mear Baronial Birthday and Investiture this weekend, and all the fun
stuff that goes with that.

This morning, submissions for Summer University and the Knowne World
Science Symposium opened! Please make note of the following deadlines:
-*April 9*: KWSS Class Proposals and All Track Proposals Due
-*April 16*: Individual Class Proposals Due

The Ponte Alto Marshal's Appreciation Fund is also doing another
fundraiser, this time for practice sanitation essentials.
We are looking to build a small pool of donations to help provide extra
masks IN THE EVENT that someone forgets or runs out. Reminder: it is YOUR
responsibility to bring your own masks.
In addition we would use the funds to purchase sanitizing equipment,
individual bottles of water (again for anyone who happens to run out and
not as a primary source!) which of course will be sanitized before
distribution, and gloves to use while inspecting people and equipment.
We appreciate your support of the practice and the measures we have to take
in order to remain safe and comply with the rules under which we can
continue to hold practice in the future.
Please paypal your donation to pamarshalappreciation at gmail.com if you’d
like to donate.

As a reminder, there are several A&S opportunities coming up at virtual
events:

   -

   Hidden Mountain Baker’s Dozen Largess
   -

   Defending the Gate Scroll Blanks Competitions, *due March 20*, details
   can be found here
   <http://sudentorre.atlantia.sca.org/defending-the-gate/defending-the-virtual-gate-arts-sciences-competition/>:

   -

   Defending the Gate DIY Feast Cook Along. The menu and all details can be
   found here
   <http://sudentorre.atlantia.sca.org/defending-the-gate/defending-the-virtual-gate-virtual-feast-preparation/>
   .
   -

   Night on the Line will have both an A&S competition and displays (due
   April 7). All the details for those can be found here
   <http://lochmere.atlantia.sca.org/annual_events/night-on-the-line-as-competition-plague-edition/?fbclid=IwAR3nAImcusA15voQuIrbbSBMaXn1PQY89pNp0hCx8kIGdu9BLKrlDMuVd5A>
   .

Weekly Rundown:
*Monday*
3 pm: The Shanameh- Persian Book of Kings with Scholastica, on Facebook Live
7pm: Atlantian Knit Night, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/2969428721> OR check the Merry Rose for an
announcement when it opens
7 pm: Consultations for Your Online Classes, sign up in Google Sheet, link
here
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KqNdQUUYyryvZhOyu0xKQU8pJwT6Wzq-NYUPJ93Onq0/edit?usp=sharing>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
8 pm: Grace Under Pressure- Count Yehudah Ben Yitzhak, details in Facebook
event, link here <https://www.facebook.com/events/762811144602954/>
8 pm: Navigatine e-SCA, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/223492622852596/>
9 pm: SCA Performer Social Monday, on Google Meet, link here
<http://meet.google.com/qiy-hnad-puj>

*Tuesday*
3 pm: The Shanameh- Persian Book of Kings with Scholastica, on Facebook Live
6 pm: Atlantia Poetry Salon, on Google Meet, link here
<http://meet.google.com/chu-kmca-ycc>
6 pm: Ponte Alto A&S Night: Wire Weaving with Maestra Mariana Part 1,
details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/2477877762336749/>
7 pm: Lochmere Baronial Happy Hour, on Google Meet, link here
<https://meet.google.com/apb-qshi-foi>
7 pm: Canton of Ritterwald Monthly A&S, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86552440239?pwd=QUNNK05JUURWTEd2QTFxWTZuM2tVZz09>
7 pm: What to Consider When Choosing Your Name and Heraldry, details in
Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/1462560600762396/>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
9 pm: A Branch of Laurels- Charles de Bourbon, details in Facebook event, link
here <https://www.facebook.com/events/1140447169728446/>
10 pm: Great Fighters on YouTube, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/Great-SCA-Fights-of-YouTube-110826827304409/?eid=ARCklHV5SCGjIlGhIVW2kPzQa5N2R8k45UzURfYscguFynZKmuKub4vyNWzFlxyx7esELUQXT6jnCaeG>

*Wednesday*
3 pm: The Shanameh- Persian Book of Kings with Scholastica, on Facebook Live
7 pm: Sacred Stone Art Night, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86053929846>
7 pm: Roxbury Mills A&S Night- Developing Your Persona, on Google Meet, link
here <https://meet.google.com/vwn-gvet-pgo>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
7:30 pm: Start a Newsletter and Keep It Going, details in Facebook event, link
here <https://www.facebook.com/events/1104667006664615/>
10 pm: The Sisters Interview Messer Guiseppe Francesco da Borgia, details
in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/719189985463188/>

*Thursday*
3 pm: The Shanameh- Persian Book of Kings with Scholastica, on Facebook Live
7 pm: Black Diamond Fighter Chat, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83282382527>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
10 pm: Ask the Knights Live, on Facebook Live, details on Facebook, link
here <https://www.facebook.com/AsktheKnights/>
10 pm: Great Fighters of Youtube, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/Great-SCA-Fights-of-YouTube-110826827304409/?eid=ARCklHV5SCGjIlGhIVW2kPzQa5N2R8k45UzURfYscguFynZKmuKub4vyNWzFlxyx7esELUQXT6jnCaeG>

*Friday*
3 pm: The Shanameh- Persian Book of Kings with Scholastica, on Facebook Live
7 pm: Atlantian Social, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83536585660?pwd=MEhld2RrbTJ4dTVsMmJXd2NsY2R5UT09>
7 pm: SCA Coaches Corner Presents, details on Facebook, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/811135976000374/>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
8 pm: Trimaris Trivia Night, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/2221656331245679/?ref=share>

*Saturday*
11 am: Caer Mear Baronial Investiture, on Youtube, link here
<https://youtu.be/QGQ-C3YDOhE>
3 pm: The Shanameh- Persian Book of Kings with Scholastica, on Facebook Live
7 pm: Bright Hills Bardic, on Google Meet, link here
<http://meet.google.com/iuw-ufyh-sor>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
8 pm: Naalbinding Get Together, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81919199275?pwd=dlVVNHVEaEYvandiNDFEanBNNXZXUT09>

*Sunday*
8 pm: Ponte Alto Phase 0 Fighter Practices, details in Facebook event, link
here <https://www.facebook.com/events/4155076177847728/>. YOU MUST REGISTER
IN ADVANCE.
10 am: Naalbinding Get Together Session B, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81919199275?pwd=dlVVNHVEaEYvandiNDFEanBNNXZXUT09>
3 pm: The Shanameh- Persian Book of Kings with Scholastica, on Facebook Live
4 pm: Tent-Encampment- Give Me Shelter, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/215647636933741?acontext=%7B%22action_history%22%3A[%7B%22surface%22%3A%22page%22%2C%22mechanism%22%3A%22page_ad>
5 pm: Ponte Alto March Baronial Happy Hour, details in Facebook event, link
here <https://www.facebook.com/events/418209149281263/>
5 pm: Modern Music Notation with Dame Elisabeth Piper, details in Facebook
event, link here <https://www.facebook.com/events/185813726339097/>
7 pm: Renaissance Perfumes- A Practical Approach, details in Facebook
event, link here <https://www.facebook.com/events/513458419624079/>
7 pm: Fiore Book Club- Dagger Part 3, on Google Meet, link here
<https://meet.google.com/upv-krhq-vmk>

--
YIS,
Lady Marion Compton