[Ponte Alto] Weekly Rundown- 6/28

Marion Compton marion.comptonsca at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 05:40:46 PDT 2021

Happy Monday Ponte Alto!

This week, we're ramping up the logistics planning for Bloodbath. On
Wednesday evening, we have a meeting to discuss various logistics for
transportation, set up, take down, and day of. We hope everyone can take
some time to join us. That will be at 6:30 pm and take place at this Zoom
link
.

It was also announced yesterday at business meeting that our request for a
polling of confidence for our Baroness and Noyon was granted. More details
to follow, but this polling will be entirely electronic. Please update your
email address with the society now, so we can ensure all voices are heard
in the polling!

If you haven't registered for Bloodbath yet, there's still plenty of time!
You can do so by filling out this Google form
<https://forms.gle/THaw3JgxAZYFHTt87> or emailing
bb2021reservationist at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org! Please include the mundane
names as well as SCA names of those attending. Our A&S activities are fast
approaching with our month long Hiberno-Norse theme. There is still plenty
of time for your submissions! Submissions for this display/competition can
be made via this form.
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSenPogGHqOXYy6UtGrMS4ieGPVgfMTDYe1LdNj8suMfMbjXMg/viewform?usp=sf_link>
Submissions
can be either online, in person, or both, but I'd love to get an early
headcount for anyone who wants to participate so I can arrange for adequate
table space.

 We also have A&S happening at the Wild Hunt and submissions can still be
made via this form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc0zgEyhhT6Q0apMMLNxqYulmbkP5_fv13KhRMwAJ391d4Alw/viewform?usp=sf_link>
and
the new deadline is Monday, October 4th.

Upcoming A&S events:

   - Hiberno-Norse events leading up to St. Paddy's in July, A&S
   submissions are due at the event.
   - There will likely be A&S at Stierbach Baronial Birthday, details
   forthcoming.

Weekly Rundown:
*Monday*
Cut Sleeve Pride Event continues, link here <https://fb.me/e/3PBgRmiSM>
3 pm: Tales of Ancient Greece with Scholastica, on Facebook Live
7 pm: Dancing with Yourself, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82453195750?pwd=R3BONUtSOWJvOGxnOWNkaWlKeFZrQT09>
7 pm: Atlantian Knit Night, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/2969428721> OR check the Merry Rose for an
announcement when it opens
7 pm: Trimaris Sing Along, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fgroups%2F2221656331245679%2F%3Fref%3Dshare&sa=D&ust=1624711665617000&usg=AOvVaw1v4FR37N7GcInfhlbjFZyU>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
8 pm: Grace Under Pressure- Queen Madeleina, details in Facebook event, link
here <https://fb.me/e/2pabU70M2>
9 pm: SCA Performer Social Monday, on Google Meet, link here
<http://meet.google.com/qiy-hnad-puj>
10 pm: Live from Caid, details in Facebook page, link here
<http://www.facebook.com/LIVEfromCaid>

*Tuesday*
Cut Sleeve Pride Event continues, link here <https://fb.me/e/3PBgRmiSM>
5:30 am: Lochac Bardic Circle
3 pm: Tales of Ancient Greece with Scholastica, on Facebook Live
6 pm: Atlantia Poetry Salon, on Google Meet, link here
<http://meet.google.com/chu-kmca-ycc>
7 pm: Ealdomere Eats- Monthly Experiment, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87425123586?pwd=SFlkKyt6VUk4SWlrQnI2V2QxREg1UT09>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
9 pm: A Branch of Laurels- HRM Helene d'Anjou, details in Facebook event, link
here <https://fb.me/e/aX8YLPOX2>
10 pm: Great Fighters on YouTube, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/Great-SCA-Fights-of-YouTube-110826827304409/?eid=ARCklHV5SCGjIlGhIVW2kPzQa5N2R8k45UzURfYscguFynZKmuKub4vyNWzFlxyx7esELUQXT6jnCaeG>
11:30 pm: What the fork?!, on Zoom, link here
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fgroups%2F686676878736766%2Fpost_tags%2F%3Fpost_tag_id%3D705256886878765&sa=D&ust=1622294634763000&usg=AOvVaw2vXi28PFtfx1REoQwYHxR7>

*Wednesday*
1 pm: Rosie Speaks!, details on Facebook page, link here
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FRosieSpeaks2020%2F&sa=D&ust=1622294634729000&usg=AOvVaw2TINszIl_-VWPhHGF5xesO>
3 pm: Tales of Ancient Greece with Scholastica, on Facebook Live
6 pm: Medieval Jeopardy- War of the Trillium 2021, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84694461154?pwd=L0ZUZmdTMjVxSWR1MTlqVkFaVFVCdz09>
6:30 pm: Ponte Alto Bloodbath Logistics Meeting, details in Facebook
event, link
here <https://fb.me/e/1dsQSESJI>
7 pm: Sacred Stone Art Night, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86053929846>
7 pm: Trimaris Sing Along, details in Facebook group, link here
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fgroups%2F2221656331245679%2F%3Fref%3Dshare&sa=D&ust=1622294634738000&usg=AOvVaw3a3574-eafVjNn2ai9pOq9>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
8 pm: Garb Consultation, on Discord, link here <https://discord.gg/Ruq3cm>
10 pm: The Sisters Interview Sir Kelwin Ratslayer, details in Facebook
event, link here <https://fb.me/e/3Wn4cHklY>
10 pm: Wednesday Night Sewing, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81310035170>

*Thursday*
2 pm: War of the Trillium Activities begin, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82377361915?pwd=cU1wa0FJM3ovQlNENTRsTDk4RW5Vdz09>
3 pm: Tales of Ancient Greece with Scholastica, on Facebook Live
6:30 pm: Ponte Alto Fighter Practice, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://fb.me/e/4p84b64fX>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
8 pm: Maysun's Stitchin Place, on Discord, link here
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fdiscord.gg%2FnVkKjkV%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR0UIg1he5W1C0WeoTtlusTofwwmKVSgLNwbTl6aWjYIXmlcppfa18in_8U&sa=D&ust=1622294634709000&usg=AOvVaw1rrMJKx2ESz8ls87blxjaJ>
10 pm: Ask the Knights Live, on Facebook Live, details on Facebook, link
here <https://www.facebook.com/AsktheKnights/>
10 pm: Great Fighters of Youtube, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/Great-SCA-Fights-of-YouTube-110826827304409/?eid=ARCklHV5SCGjIlGhIVW2kPzQa5N2R8k45UzURfYscguFynZKmuKub4vyNWzFlxyx7esELUQXT6jnCaeG>

*Friday*
3 pm: Tales of Ancient Greece with Scholastica, on Facebook Live
6 pm: Medieval Jeopardy- War of the Trillium 2021, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87168865110?pwd=bUpOZUszMDdDU015WkpwdHExZU9tQT09>
7 pm: SCA Coaches Corner Presents, details on Facebook, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/811135976000374/>
7 pm: Russian Folk Tales, details in Facebook page, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/craigaisrael>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
8 pm: Trimaris Trivia Night, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/2221656331245679/?ref=share>
8 pm: BYOB Happy Hour, on Zoom, link here
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fus02web.zoom.us%2Fj%2F88217304060%3Fpwd%3DNkRXMmdJVEI2UmRNU2RWL3kwR3hMdz09&sa=D&ust=1622294634771000&usg=AOvVaw1dr1ezO-jJLDv1RqVUxZZi>
10 pm: Between Two Peers, details on Facebook page, link here
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fbetween2peers%2F&sa=D&ust=1622294634737000&usg=AOvVaw0Z5V_qG_UHPzuYBzEM31Q1>

*Saturday*
2 pm: Jerusha's Embroidery Salon, details on Facebook page, link here
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fevents%2F550925832195826%2F%3Factive_tab%3Ddiscussion&sa=D&ust=1622294634738000&usg=AOvVaw1PgZ5v8VYCO3Xwe-z6ZE6v>
3 pm: Tales of Ancient Greece with Scholastica, on Facebook Live
6 pm: War of the Trillium Activities begin, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86890068232?pwd=Uy9VY2lxdnZ5eUVtT3ptRDZDWUFjdz09>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
8 pm: Naalbinding Get Together, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81919199275?pwd=dlVVNHVEaEYvandiNDFEanBNNXZXUT09>

*Sunday*
12 am: Bard Tonight with Maire nic Shiobhan, details on Facebook page, link
here
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FBard-Tonight-with-Maire-nic-Shiobhan-109317057425101%2F&sa=D&ust=1622294634737000&usg=AOvVaw0fKWNIUIZ8JtCME9pQDxpV>
10 am: Naalbinding Get Together Session B, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81919199275?pwd=dlVVNHVEaEYvandiNDFEanBNNXZXUT09>
12 pm: Ponte Alto Armored Practice, details on Facebook page
1 pm: Rosie Speaks!, details on Facebook page, link here
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FRosieSpeaks2020%2F&sa=D&ust=1622294634736000&usg=AOvVaw2gtZyaf7o2Yx8NBUqQG1Aq>
3 pm: Tales of Ancient Greece with Scholastica, on Facebook Live
6:30 pm: The Female Knights Roundtable Series, live streaming in the Known
World Fighter Practice group, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/virtualfighterpractice>
7 pm: Tabletweaver's Tea (Narrow ware), on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81533754672?pwd=amNMcHN4QlFxWm11cmFvRFpwb3lYZz09>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
9 pm: Leveling Up- Sir Kazimir on Shield Construction, details in Facebook
event, link here <https://fb.me/e/1AS1qBfel>

--
YIS,
Lady Mariana Ruiz de Medina