[Ponte Alto] Weekly Rundown- 6/21

Marion Compton marion.comptonsca at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 06:20:16 PDT 2021

Happy Monday Ponte Alto!

We have a very busy week this week! Tonight at 7 we have Newcomer's night,
where we'll be talking a bit about our upcoming A&S opportunities and how
people can participate in them. On Wednesday at 7, we have an A&S team
meeting which I encourage everyone to attend- we'll be discussing our plans
for classes and A&S for the latter half of this year, focused on persona
and persona development. Lastly, we have business meeting on Sunday at 5
pm! Fighter practices, both armored and rapier, are back in full swing as
well on both Thursdays and Sundays. Details for those can be found in their
events linked below.

Also, it's Coronation week! Morning court on Saturday is at 10 am, and
afternoon court is at 4 pm. There will be a social on Friday evening, but
keep an eye out on Friday for a Weekend Rundown with all the relevant
details.

Yesterday at Happy Hour, a provisional budget was passed for St. Paddy's
Day. As soon as a revised version is available, it will be sent out to
everyone for review. If you have any questions at all, please contact the
autocrat at bb2021autocrat at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org. St. Paddy's in July
A&S activities are fast approaching with our month long Hiberno-Norse
theme. There is still plenty of time for your submissions! Submissions for
this display/competition can be made via this form.
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSenPogGHqOXYy6UtGrMS4ieGPVgfMTDYe1LdNj8suMfMbjXMg/viewform?usp=sf_link>
Submissions
can be either online, in person, or both, but I'd love to get an early
headcount for anyone who wants to participate so I can arrange for adequate
table space.

If you haven't registered for Bloodbath yet, there's still plenty of time!
You can do so by emailing bb2021reservationist at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org
or we'll have a Google form up and running by tonight! Please include the
mundane names as well as SCA names of those attending,

 We also have A&S happening at the Wild Hunt and submissions can still be
made via this form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc0zgEyhhT6Q0apMMLNxqYulmbkP5_fv13KhRMwAJ391d4Alw/viewform?usp=sf_link>
and
the new deadline is Monday, October 4th.

Upcoming A&S events:

   - Hiberno-Norse events leading up to St. Paddy's in July, A&S
   submissions are due at the event.
   - There will likely be A&S at Stierbach Baronial Birthday, details
   forthcoming.

Weekly Rundown:
*Monday*
3 pm: Tales of Ancient Greece with Scholastica, on Facebook Live
7 pm: Ponte Alto Newcomer's Night, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://fb.me/e/2nhUyBgTT>
7 pm: Atlantian Knit Night, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/2969428721> OR check the Merry Rose for an
announcement when it opens
7 pm: Trimaris Sing Along, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fgroups%2F2221656331245679%2F%3Fref%3Dshare&sa=D&ust=1624711665617000&usg=AOvVaw1v4FR37N7GcInfhlbjFZyU>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
8 pm: Grace Under Pressure- Oonagh, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://fb.me/e/4qAjDuRlU>
9 pm: SCA Performer Social Monday, on Google Meet, link here
<http://meet.google.com/qiy-hnad-puj>
10 pm: Live from Caid, details in Facebook page, link here
<http://www.facebook.com/LIVEfromCaid>

*Tuesday*
5:30 am: Lochac Bardic Circle
3 pm: Tales of Ancient Greece with Scholastica, on Facebook Live
6 pm: Atlantia Poetry Salon, on Google Meet, link here
<http://meet.google.com/chu-kmca-ycc>
7 pm: Ealdomere Eats- Playing with Fire, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87425123586?pwd=SFlkKyt6VUk4SWlrQnI2V2QxREg1UT09>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
9 pm: A Branch of Laurels- HE Heloys de Bec, details in Facebook event, link
here <https://fb.me/e/k9z4VNwrD>
10 pm: Great Fighters on YouTube, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/Great-SCA-Fights-of-YouTube-110826827304409/?eid=ARCklHV5SCGjIlGhIVW2kPzQa5N2R8k45UzURfYscguFynZKmuKub4vyNWzFlxyx7esELUQXT6jnCaeG>
11:30 pm: What the fork?!, on Zoom, link here
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fgroups%2F686676878736766%2Fpost_tags%2F%3Fpost_tag_id%3D705256886878765&sa=D&ust=1622294634763000&usg=AOvVaw2vXi28PFtfx1REoQwYHxR7>

*Wednesday*
1 pm: Rosie Speaks!, details on Facebook page, link here
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FRosieSpeaks2020%2F&sa=D&ust=1622294634729000&usg=AOvVaw2TINszIl_-VWPhHGF5xesO>
3 pm: Tales of Ancient Greece with Scholastica, on Facebook Live
7 pm: Ponte Alto Midyear A&S Planning, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://fb.me/e/12ryAgnxy>
7 pm: Bard Hard with Montengarde, on Zoom, link here
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fus02web.zoom.us%2Fj%2F89546785075%3Fpwd%3DcnFYRjdlNkpTYk9GbXU5MjhwcFE3QT09&sa=D&ust=1624711665596000&usg=AOvVaw169dDTVQd-e_k4waDMtSkJ>
7 pm: Sacred Stone Art Night, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86053929846>
7 pm: Trimaris Sing Along, details in Facebook group, link here
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fgroups%2F2221656331245679%2F%3Fref%3Dshare&sa=D&ust=1622294634738000&usg=AOvVaw3a3574-eafVjNn2ai9pOq9>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
7:30 pm: Minstrels Mayhem of Southkeep, details in Facebook event, link her
<https://www.facebook.com/events/465840714625198/?acontext=%7B%22event_action_history%22%3A[%7B%22surface%22%3A%22group%22%7D]%7D>
8 pm: Garb Consultation, on Discord, link here <https://discord.gg/Ruq3cm>
10 pm: The Sisters Interview Baroness Genevieve Choue, details in Facebook
event, link here <https://fb.me/e/k9z4VNwrD>
10 pm: Wednesday Night Sewing, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81310035170>

*Thursday*
3 pm: Tales of Ancient Greece with Scholastica, on Facebook Live
6:30 pm: Ponte Alto Fighter Practice, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://fb.me/e/3NlMy17CG>
7 pm: Newcomer's Fight Practice, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87832213761?pwd=THF4WGJSZ3BubFZuQ1BURkh0VDA1QT09>
7 pm: Atlantian Chatelaine 101, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://fb.me/e/2FOdjWVPz>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
8 pm: Maysun's Stitchin Place, on Discord, link here
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fdiscord.gg%2FnVkKjkV%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR0UIg1he5W1C0WeoTtlusTofwwmKVSgLNwbTl6aWjYIXmlcppfa18in_8U&sa=D&ust=1622294634709000&usg=AOvVaw1rrMJKx2ESz8ls87blxjaJ>
10 pm: Ask the Knights Live, on Facebook Live, details on Facebook, link
here <https://www.facebook.com/AsktheKnights/>
10 pm: Great Fighters of Youtube, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/Great-SCA-Fights-of-YouTube-110826827304409/?eid=ARCklHV5SCGjIlGhIVW2kPzQa5N2R8k45UzURfYscguFynZKmuKub4vyNWzFlxyx7esELUQXT6jnCaeG>

*Friday*
3 pm: Tales of Ancient Greece with Scholastica, on Facebook Live
7 pm: Atlantian Coronation Meet and Greet/ Social, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81766313217?pwd=MkFXT2RxZEhqWmZWc2V4Sm03Y3BLUT09>
7 pm: SCA Coaches Corner Presents, details on Facebook, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/811135976000374/>
7 pm: Russian Folk Tales, details in Facebook page, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/craigaisrael>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
8 pm: Trimaris Trivia Night, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/2221656331245679/?ref=share>
8 pm: BYOB Happy Hour, on Zoom, link here
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fus02web.zoom.us%2Fj%2F88217304060%3Fpwd%3DNkRXMmdJVEI2UmRNU2RWL3kwR3hMdz09&sa=D&ust=1622294634771000&usg=AOvVaw1dr1ezO-jJLDv1RqVUxZZi>
10 pm: Between Two Peers, details on Facebook page, link here
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fbetween2peers%2F&sa=D&ust=1622294634737000&usg=AOvVaw0Z5V_qG_UHPzuYBzEM31Q1>

*Saturday*
10 am: Atlantian Coronation Morning Court, streaming to Youtube, details
forthcoming
2 pm: Jerusha's Embroidery Salon, details on Facebook page, link here
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fevents%2F550925832195826%2F%3Factive_tab%3Ddiscussion&sa=D&ust=1622294634738000&usg=AOvVaw1PgZ5v8VYCO3Xwe-z6ZE6v>
3 pm: Tales of Ancient Greece with Scholastica, on Facebook Live
4 pm: Atlantian Coronation Afternoon Court, streaking to Youtube, details
forthcoming
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
8 pm: Naalbinding Get Together, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81919199275?pwd=dlVVNHVEaEYvandiNDFEanBNNXZXUT09>

*Sunday*
12 am: Bard Tonight with Maire nic Shiobhan, details on Facebook page, link
here
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FBard-Tonight-with-Maire-nic-Shiobhan-109317057425101%2F&sa=D&ust=1622294634737000&usg=AOvVaw0fKWNIUIZ8JtCME9pQDxpV>
10 am: Naalbinding Get Together Session B, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81919199275?pwd=dlVVNHVEaEYvandiNDFEanBNNXZXUT09>
12 pm: Ponte Alto Armored Practice, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://fb.me/e/Hsb9llNB>
1 pm: Rosie Speaks!, details on Facebook page, link here
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FRosieSpeaks2020%2F&sa=D&ust=1622294634736000&usg=AOvVaw2gtZyaf7o2Yx8NBUqQG1Aq>
3 pm: Tales of Ancient Greece with Scholastica, on Facebook Live
5 pm: Ponte Alto June Business Meeting, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://fb.me/e/TfORQBXb>
6:30 pm: The Female Knights Roundtable Series, live streaming in the Known
World Fighter Practice group, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/virtualfighterpractice>
7 pm: Skrael and Friends A&S Evening, on Zoom, link here
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fus02web.zoom.us%2Fj%2F81828803405%3Fpwd%3DTTV6cGR3YkRCUHN3VDhZdTZGL1FSQT09&sa=D&ust=1624711665626000&usg=AOvVaw3G4z3a1r69SmzUJN8g7L2m>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
9 pm: Leveling Up- Duke Tiernan on Kit Profile, details in Facebook event, link
here <https://fb.me/e/pVCycVdCc>

--
YIS,
Lady Mariana Ruiz de Medina