[Ponte Alto] Weekly Rundown 1/18

Marion Compton marion.comptonsca at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 06:21:53 PST 2021

Good morning Ponte Alto!

Last week, the A&S team and our wonderful new KMOAS, Dame Deirdre, had an
incredibly productive meeting. We decided to add a second A&S night each
month, so starting in February we'll have A&S on the first and third
Tuesday of the month at 6 pm.

We also have some amazing classes scheduled on just about all of those days
through June! You may have already seen them, but we put up Facebook events
for each of these classes, as well as added them to the Baronial Google
Calendar (which can be added to your Google calendar here
<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=9p6lpvucu4govg1mb83ea4cntg%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America%2FNew_York>).
I'll be sharing them via email and to the baronial Facebook group as they
come up.

This week, we have A&S night tomorrow, which is going to be on SCA New
Year's resolutions. That'll be at 6 pm tomorrow and hopefully be just a fun
time to hang out and chat if you missed happy hour yesterday. The link for
that can be found here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84237115711?pwd=S0FMeE4rWk11QTYwTlNseS9xUGVNZz09>
and below. On Sunday, we have business meeting at 5 pm. That link is here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85438114236?pwd=NTN3SGUra3psd1lhRTVXWWNVTlpCQT09>
.

There is also court this upcoming weekend so keep an eye out for a Weekend
rundown on Friday morning with all the relevant links there.

Don't forget to register for University!

Weekly Rundown:
*Monday:*
3 pm: 1001 Nights with Scholastica, on Facebook Live
7 pm: Atlantian Knit Night, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/2969428721>
7 pm: Consultations for Your Online Classes, sign up sheet here
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KqNdQUUYyryvZhOyu0xKQU8pJwT6Wzq-NYUPJ93Onq0/edit?usp=sharing>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
8 pm: Grace Under Pressure with Duchess Miranda Faoltiarna, details in
Facebook event, link here <https://www.facebook.com/events/168828008333335/>
9 pm: SCA Performer Social Monday, on Google Meet, link here
<http://meet.google.com/qiy-hnad-puj>

*Tuesday*
3 pm: 1001 Nights with Scholastica, on Facebook Live
6 pm: Ponte Alto A&S- New Year's Resolutions, details in Facebook event, link
here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/2230929053697748/?acontext=%7B%22action_history%22%3A[%7B%22surface%22%3A%22page%22%2C%22mechanism%22%3A%22page_admin_bar%22%2C%22extra_data%22%3A%22%7B%5C%22page_id%5C%22%3A106091717586967%7D%22%7D%2C%7B%22surface%22%3A%22events_admin_tool%22%2C%22mechanism%22%3A%22recommended_actions%22%2C%22extra_data%22%3A%22[]%22%7D]%2C%22has_source%22%3Atrue%7D>
6 pm: Atlantia Poetry Salon, on Google Meet, link here
<http://meet.google.com/chu-kmca-ycc>
7 pm: Storvik Symposium- Research and Documentation, on Zoom, link here
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fus02web.zoom.us%2Fj%2F89540639916%3Fpwd%3DNlhVa2VLTHgzaGZXSXYrZUtRNFFGdz09%26fbclid%3DIwAR2vpp1Scw-IR1uBC8oiZwm_B_oURIsE9O0iJPAUBsDIAxlh5Rf2G6RaGBY&h=AT3kRRKINrmcMsYyj1XpnkbPUlDcTooWWs5YqYqN3kF7j_wiU3CeWk6T76y99Yz8A-_59cSP78WWOoG9nYJjdeuW9X0ZgLn3Gr3a5SHP97d9Kl_zQNtWFh8eRHOP-ahwi6tXv-A0SEE4YSTLE8KX&__tn__=q&c[0]=AT0wUrO5S_wOOxqItxaTTuhFFrgL24bmhnoCKo_BAi5IZ-xIB8I4JOpVHS2HKBPpX0Pe0hFgFs7Cr49Y_Dg8ccWqaXmTiY7AkHeXQ33OjumX7MVh9kBq7nhqdDri13nqLA8Kp9z6sVeJ8AipDk3R8Myw>
7 pm: Lochmere Baronial Happy Hour, on Google Meet, link here
<https://meet.google.com/apb-qshi-foi>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
9 pm: Branch of Laurels Interview- Ollam Lanea inghean Ui Chiaragain,
details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/242092180581814/>
10 pm: Great Fighters on YouTube, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/Great-SCA-Fights-of-YouTube-110826827304409/?eid=ARCklHV5SCGjIlGhIVW2kPzQa5N2R8k45UzURfYscguFynZKmuKub4vyNWzFlxyx7esELUQXT6jnCaeG>

*Wednesday*
3 pm: 1001 Nights with Scholastica, on Facebook Live
7 pm: Roxbury Mill A&S: Bog Bodies with Lanea, on Google Meet, link here
<https://meet.google.com/vwn-gvet-pgo>
7 pm: Sacred Stone Art Night, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86053929846>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
10 pm: The Sisters Interview- Sir Lachlan MacLean, details in Facebook
event, link here <https://www.facebook.com/events/412070346642511/>

*Thursday*
3 pm: 1001 Nights with Scholastica, on Facebook Live
7 pm: Black Diamond Fighter Chat, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83282382527>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
10 pm: Ask the Knights Live, on Facebook Live, details on Facebook, link
here <https://www.facebook.com/AsktheKnights/>
10 pm: Great Fighters of Youtube, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/Great-SCA-Fights-of-YouTube-110826827304409/?eid=ARCklHV5SCGjIlGhIVW2kPzQa5N2R8k45UzURfYscguFynZKmuKub4vyNWzFlxyx7esELUQXT6jnCaeG>

*Friday*
3 pm: 1001 Nights with Scholastica, on Facebook Live
7 pm: Andalucia Social, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85855110755?pwd=aVJyMjdIWWd5SW1ndFhLZWtZZURqQT09>
7 pm: SCA Coaches Corner Presents, details on Facebook, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/811135976000374/>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
8 pm: Trimaris Trivia Night, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/2221656331245679/?ref=share>

*Saturday*
2 pm: Andalucia Court at the Alhambra, on Youtube, link here
<https://youtu.be/dQLJ_sHmsyQ>
3 pm: 1001 Nights with Scholastica, on Facebook Live
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
8 pm: Naalbinding Get Together, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81919199275?pwd=dlVVNHVEaEYvandiNDFEanBNNXZXUT09>

*Sunday*
3 pm: 1001 Nights with Scholastica, on Facebook Live
10 am: Naalbinding Get Together Session B, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81919199275?pwd=dlVVNHVEaEYvandiNDFEanBNNXZXUT09>
2 pm: A Branch of Laurels Interview with Dame Lyonet de Covenham, details
in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/162270248988641/>
5 pm: Ponte Alto Baronial Business Meeting, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85438114236?pwd=NTN3SGUra3psd1lhRTVXWWNVTlpCQT09>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
10 pm: Murder of Dukes Interview- HG Conor Weisszahn, details in Facebook
event, link here <https://www.facebook.com/events/917326945690244/>

--
YIS,
Lady Marion Compton