[Ponte Alto] Weekly Rundown- 1/11

Elissa K. goldberry2005 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 10:34:16 PST 2021

Greetings Lady Marion,

Really appreciate you sending these out.  I finally tried to join the Knit Night, but no one started the meeting.  I then went to the Grace Under Pressure talk, but after 40 minutes, no one had brought up the topic!  It was more like listening in on a personal phone call.  Ah well, it was easy to leave at least.  For the future, do you happen to know what’s going on with Knit Night?

Grasie,

— Giovanna Marin  —