[Ponte Alto] Special Weekend Rundown- 12 Night!

Marion Compton marion.comptonsca at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 06:45:50 PST 2021

Happy Friday Ponte Alto!

I don't know about you all, but I'm ready for the weekend- because this
weekend is 12th Night! We've all got a chance to pull out our best garb,
even if no one is there to see it. I'd love to invite everyone who chooses
to dress up to post pictures to the Facebook group or send them our way.

Happy 12th Night!
Lady Marion

*Weekend Schedule*
*Friday*
8 pm: Catalan Social and Bardic, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83883847696?pwd=aHRuOFVVTm41eXV0Y0lReVpFZHNYUT09>

*Saturday*
10 am: Apprentice Ceremony for Lady Sonya Flicker and Teleri the Well
Prepared, OL, streaming to Youtube, link here <https://youtu.be/Jv3DLok2Y5k>
10 am: Social Room opens, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82106647963?pwd=SVUybGM0QmpqaEE5UkwyVG50Tzk3dz09>
11 am: 1st Court, streaming to Youtube, link here
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLScYP7-l9w&feature=youtu.be>
12 pm: SCA 101, links will be made available day of, info here
<http://www.12thnight.atlantia.sca.org/event-schedule/?fbclid=IwAR3JZBx8hJ1CzGI4ISrZSdL1O0LIFMoIfLoy5bRAVq5FVDoFvdLElid0SFo>
1 pm: SCA 101 Q&A, links will be made available day of, info here
<http://www.12thnight.atlantia.sca.org/event-schedule/?fbclid=IwAR3JZBx8hJ1CzGI4ISrZSdL1O0LIFMoIfLoy5bRAVq5FVDoFvdLElid0SFo>
1 pm: Royal Bard finals, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85739708421?pwd=QnpyM0dQZi95UWJZMGYyVy9ZdUJpZz09>
2 pm: Shakespearean Theatrics, on Youtube, link here
<https://youtu.be/nnWb3sQ7saI>
2:45 pm: Virtual Court Watch Party, more details in Facebook event, link
here <https://www.facebook.com/events/779360599522073/>
4 pm: 2nd Court, streaming on Youtube, link here
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBzD1c0cb44&feature=youtu.be>
7 pm: Virtual Grand Ball, more information in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/136505801480454/>

--
YIS,
Lady Marion Compton