[Ponte Alto] Archery practice resuming

Ronan mac Imair ronan.mac.imair at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 07:48:10 PDT 2021

Good morning!

After discussion with our Noyon, and consultation with Master Grimm, we
have decided to resume an official archery practice!

Naran has arranged to reserve Grimmsfield on Saturday mornings for Ponte
Alto practice from 10:00 to 2:00.

Directions to Grimmsfield can be found at https://www.grimmsfield.org/

If folks plan to attend and will need loaner equipment, please reach out to
me and/or Naran to arrange.

Grimm has asked that we follow all state/local and Atlantia health safety
guidelines while on the range.  We will also collect contact info for all
attendees.

In the event of bad weather, or other circumstance, where a practice needs
to be cancelled, we will send out an update (via email and Facebook) and
will cancel the event on the Ponte Alto calendar.
https://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/calendar.php

We look forward to seeing you on the range soon!

yis
-Ronan
Archery Marshal, Ponte Alto