[Ponte Alto] Weekly Rundown 8/23

Mariana Ruiz de Medina marianaruizdemedina at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 06:36:13 PDT 2021

Happy Monday Ponte Alto!

We have a quiet week this week leading into a very fun September coming up!
Our next event is Newcomer's Night on Tuesday, August 31. The details for
that can be found in its Facebook event, linked here
<https://fb.me/e/2zYktW2pM>.

First, our classes in September. On the 14th, we have Lord Hakon teaching a
class on what he lovingly refers to as "pocket trash" and how it
contributes to your persona. Please note the schedule change, to respect
those members that would be observing Rosh HaShanah on the 7th! On the
21st, we are having a Harvest Holiday Roundtable. This is going to be an
open format discussion of how does your persona celebrates the harvest
season. For example, I will have information prepared on Sukkot and some
fun information on how the grape harvest plays an important role in marking
the season in Spain.

As announced in the business meeting last night, I plan to have the Wild
Hunt Google site up and running either today or tomorrow, including our new
archery challenge, thrown weapons challenge, and a scroll blanks challenge.
Stay tuned, I'll email all that out when it's ready to go.

Weekly Rundown:
*Monday*
3 pm: Tales of Ancient Greece with Scholastica, on Facebook Live
7 pm: Atlantian Knit Night, on Zoom or see the Merry Rose for posted info, link
here <https://us02web.zoom.us/j/2969428721>
7 pm: Trimaris Sing Along, details in Facebook group, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/2221656331245679/?ref=share>
8 pm: Cooks and Bards Planning Meeting, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84142761700?pwd=VXRPSXRUbVhld2UrOExDQkRrc3Z6QT09>
9 pm: SCA Performer Social Mondays, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/528029891190702/?event_time_id=528029904524034>
10 pm: Live from CAID, details on Facebook page, link here
<http://www.facebook.com/LIVEfromCaid>

*Tuesday*
5:30 am: Lochac Bardic Circle
3 pm: Tales of Ancient Greece with Scholastica, on Facebook Live
7 pm: Ealdomere Eats- Broth or Stock, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87425123586?pwd=SFlkKyt6VUk4SWlrQnI2V2QxREg1UT09>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
8 pm: Cooks and Bards- Planning Meeting, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84142761700?pwd=VXRPSXRUbVhld2UrOExDQkRrc3Z6QT09>
10 pm: Great Fighters on YouTube, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/Great-SCA-Fights-of-YouTube-110826827304409/?eid=ARCklHV5SCGjIlGhIVW2kPzQa5N2R8k45UzURfYscguFynZKmuKub4vyNWzFlxyx7esELUQXT6jnCaeG>
11:30 pm: What the fork?!, on Zoom, link here
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fgroups%2F686676878736766%2Fpost_tags%2F%3Fpost_tag_id%3D705256886878765&sa=D&ust=1622294634763000&usg=AOvVaw2vXi28PFtfx1REoQwYHxR7>

*Wednesday*
1 pm: Rosie Speaks!, details on Facebook page, link here
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FRosieSpeaks2020%2F&sa=D&ust=1622294634729000&usg=AOvVaw2TINszIl_-VWPhHGF5xesO>
3 pm: Tales of Ancient Greece with Scholastica, on Facebook Live
7 pm: Sacred Stone Art Night, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86053929846>
7 pm: Bard Hard with Montengarde, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89546785075?pwd=cnFYRjdlNkpTYk9GbXU5MjhwcFE3QT09>
7 pm: Trimaris Sing Along, details in Facebook group, link here
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fgroups%2F2221656331245679%2F%3Fref%3Dshare&sa=D&ust=1622294634738000&usg=AOvVaw3a3574-eafVjNn2ai9pOq9>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
8 pm: Garb Consultation, on Discord, link here <https://discord.gg/Ruq3cm>
10 pm: Wednesday Night Sewing, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81310035170>
10 pm: The Sisters Interview HL Jadwiga, details in Facebook event, link
here <https://fb.me/e/lOuBsNrbU>

*Thursday*
3 pm: Tales of Ancient Greece with Scholastica, on Facebook Live
6:30 pm: Ponte Alto Fighter Practice, details in Facebook group, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/344174302157>
7 pm: How to Be a TA for University, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://fb.me/e/14IX5NpPL>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
8 pm: Maysun's Stitchin Place, on Discord, link here
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fdiscord.gg%2FnVkKjkV%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR0UIg1he5W1C0WeoTtlusTofwwmKVSgLNwbTl6aWjYIXmlcppfa18in_8U&sa=D&ust=1622294634709000&usg=AOvVaw1rrMJKx2ESz8ls87blxjaJ>
10 pm: Ask the Knights Live, on Facebook Live, details on Facebook, link
here <https://www.facebook.com/AsktheKnights/>
10 pm: Great Fighters of Youtube, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/Great-SCA-Fights-of-YouTube-110826827304409/?eid=ARCklHV5SCGjIlGhIVW2kPzQa5N2R8k45UzURfYscguFynZKmuKub4vyNWzFlxyx7esELUQXT6jnCaeG>

*Friday*
3 pm: Tales of Ancient Greece with Scholastica, on Facebook Live
7 pm: SCA Coaches Corner Presents, details on Facebook, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/811135976000374/>
7 pm: Trimaris Sing Along, details in Facebook group, link here
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fgroups%2F2221656331245679%2F%3Fref%3Dshare&sa=D&ust=1630157126555000&usg=AOvVaw3PJ5j8copNG_en0gP4WExC>
7 pm: Russian Folk Tales, details in Facebook page, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/craigaisrael>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
8 pm: Trimaris Trivia Night, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/2221656331245679/?ref=share>
8 pm: BYOB Happy Hour, on Zoom, link here
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fus02web.zoom.us%2Fj%2F88217304060%3Fpwd%3DNkRXMmdJVEI2UmRNU2RWL3kwR3hMdz09&sa=D&ust=1622294634771000&usg=AOvVaw1dr1ezO-jJLDv1RqVUxZZi>
10 pm: Between Two Peers, details on Facebook page, link here
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fbetween2peers%2F&sa=D&ust=1622294634737000&usg=AOvVaw0Z5V_qG_UHPzuYBzEM31Q1>

*Saturday*
2 pm: Jerusha's Embroidery Salon, details on Facebook page, link here
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fevents%2F550925832195826%2F%3Factive_tab%3Ddiscussion&sa=D&ust=1622294634738000&usg=AOvVaw1PgZ5v8VYCO3Xwe-z6ZE6v>
3 pm: Tales of Ancient Greece with Scholastica, on Facebook Live
7 pm: Aethelmearc Live, details on Facebook page, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/AEthelmearcLive/>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
8 pm: Naalbinding Get Together, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81919199275?pwd=dlVVNHVEaEYvandiNDFEanBNNXZXUT09>

*Sunday*
12 am: Bard Tonight with Maire nic Shiobhan, details on Facebook page, link
here
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FBard-Tonight-with-Maire-nic-Shiobhan-109317057425101%2F&sa=D&ust=1622294634737000&usg=AOvVaw0fKWNIUIZ8JtCME9pQDxpV>
10 am: Naalbinding Get Together Session B, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81919199275?pwd=dlVVNHVEaEYvandiNDFEanBNNXZXUT09>
12 pm: Ponte Alto Armored Practice, details on Facebook page
1 pm: Rosie Speaks!, details on Facebook page, link here
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FRosieSpeaks2020%2F&sa=D&ust=1622294634736000&usg=AOvVaw2gtZyaf7o2Yx8NBUqQG1Aq>
3 pm: Tales of Ancient Greece with Scholastica, on Facebook Live
6:30 pm: The Female Knights Roundtable Series, live streaming in the Known
World Fighter Practice group, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/virtualfighterpractice>
7 pm: Tabletweavers Tea (Narrow-ware), on Zoom, link here
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fus02web.zoom.us%2Fj%2F81533754672%3Fpwd%3DamNMcHN4QlFxWm11cmFvRFpwb3lYZz09&sa=D&ust=1630157126533000&usg=AOvVaw10nZMMxyYQRsGp98t5k6kd>