[Ponte Alto] Weekend Rundown- 4/30

Marion Compton marion.comptonsca at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 04:07:55 PDT 2021

Happy Friday Ponte Alto!

It's Crown Tourney weekend! I hope everyone gets a chance to watch and
enjoy at least some of it. I'll be posting updates to the group regularly
as they come in.

*Friday*
3 pm: The Shanameh- Persian Book of Kings with Scholastica, on Facebook Live
7 pm: SCA Coaches Corner Presents, details on Facebook, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/811135976000374/>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
8 pm: Trimaris Trivia Night, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/2221656331245679/?ref=share>

*Saturday*
11 am: Procession for Crown Tourney, link posted later
11:45 am: Shield Tree Streaming for Crow begins, on Youtube, link here
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHgDGt_uJ5A>
12 pm: Crown Tourney Bouts, on Youtube, link here
<https://youtu.be/-bow1LsRC9E>
3 pm: The Shanameh- Persian Book of Kings with Scholastica, on Facebook Live
4 pm: Royal Court begins, on Youtube, link here
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27Z6grkLalA>
7 pm: Bright Hills Bardic, on Google Meet, link here
<http://meet.google.com/iuw-ufyh-sor>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
8 pm: Naalbinding Get Together, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81919199275?pwd=dlVVNHVEaEYvandiNDFEanBNNXZXUT09>

*Sunday*
10 am: Naalbinding Get Together Session B, on Zoom, link here

--
YIS,
Lady Marion Compton