[Ponte Alto] Materials for Tuesday's A&S Night

Marion Compton marion.comptonsca at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 22:05:08 PST 2021

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

I just wanted to send out the supplies list for our tutorial class on
Tuesday. This is all coming from a tutorial by the always amazing Morgan
Donner that I've worked through just to see how it works.

Materials and tools for 1 belt favor:

2 pieces of fabric roughly 10x15 inches, one for outward facing, one for
lining
Thread of your preferred color
Something to draw on your fabric wish (washable ideally)
Fabric Scissors
Something long to help turn the favor inside out
An iron
Something with a 90 degree corner

--
YIS,