[Ponte Alto] Weekly Rundown- 9/28

Marion Compton marion.comptonsca at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 06:20:56 PDT 2020

Good morning Ponte Alto!

October is almost here and boy do we have a super busy schedule with
something for absolutely everyone (see below). There also may be something
exciting coming for us all in December (hint hint, prep your best A&S
because our wonderful Baroness and Noyon will want to see it)! More details
to come on all of this but I can't wait to see you all at events this month.

Thursday, October 1 at 7 pm- Ponte Alto Fighter Strategy Meeting
Saturday, October 10 at 2 pm- Aragon Court
Saturday, October 10 at 4 pm- Scary Stories Bardic
Sunday, October 18 at 7 pm- Ponte Alto Baronial Happy Hour
Tuesday, October 20 at 6- Monthly A&S Gathering: Garb Workshop
Saturday, October 24 at 2 pm- Castile Court
Sunday, October 25 at 5 pm- Populace Meeting
Thursday, October 29 at 6:30 pm- Tempore Atlantia Entries Workshop

Don't forget to get me your scary stories for our Scary Stories bardic on
October 10th! Now that we have the court schedule, the bardic circle will
start at about 4 pm, to give everyone some time between court and bardic to
refresh their drinks and get ready for some scary stories, songs, and
poems. I'd love to see your entries ahead of time so I can make a program
out of them to show them off! Details for the event are in the Facebook
event, link here <https://www.facebook.com/events/1250939851934123/>.

Weekly Rundown:
*Monday:*
7 pm: Atlantian Knit Night, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/2969428721>
7 pm: Consultations for Online Classes, signup on form, link here
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KqNdQUUYyryvZhOyu0xKQU8pJwT6Wzq-NYUPJ93Onq0/edit?usp=sharin>
7 pm: Dancing with Yourself, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82453195750?pwd=R3BONUtSOWJvOGxnOWNkaWlKeFZrQT09>
7 pm: Trimaris Sing Along, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/2221656331245679/?ref=share>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
8:30 pm: Live from Caid, on Facebook, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/LIVEfromCaid>
9 pm: SCA Performer Social Mondays, on Google Meet, link here
<http://meet.google.com/qiy-hnad-puj>
9 pm: Interview with a Murder of Dukes- Duke Xerxis, details in Facebook
event, link here <https://www.facebook.com/events/365177251184971/>

*Tuesday*
6 pm: Atlantia Poetry Salon, on Google Meet, link here
<http://meet.google.com/chu-kmca-ycc>
7 pm: Lochmere Baronial Happy Hour, on Google Meet, link here
<https://meet.google.com/apb-qshi-foi>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
9 pm: The Sisters Interview: Laurels from Around the Known World, details
on Facebook page, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/The-Sisters-Interview-106425901077396/>
10 pm: Great Fighters on YouTube, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/Great-SCA-Fights-of-YouTube-110826827304409/?eid=ARCklHV5SCGjIlGhIVW2kPzQa5N2R8k45UzURfYscguFynZKmuKub4vyNWzFlxyx7esELUQXT6jnCaeG>

*Wednesday*
12:15 pm: Love Letters, details on Facebook, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/alix.evans.3/posts/10100824542432172>
7 pm: Roxbury Mill A&S: Shakespeare Read-Along Part 2, on Google Meet, link
here <https://meet.google.com/vwn-gvet-pgo>
7 pm: Sacred Stone Art Night, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86053929846>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>

*Thursday*
7 pm: Ponte Alto Fighter Strategy Meeting, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86968827217?pwd=b1RudVM1ZUpFQjQ5TDA0ZFczU3V4Zz09>
7 pm: Black Diamond Fighter Chat, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83282382527>
7 pm: Dancing with Yourself, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82453195750?pwd=R3BONUtSOWJvOGxnOWNkaWlKeFZrQT09>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
9 pm: Silent Herald/ASL Practice Sessions, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83014395523>, Meeting ID: 830 1439 5523, Password:
934259
10 pm: Ask the Knights Live, on Facebook Live, details on Facebook, link
here <https://www.facebook.com/AsktheKnights/>
10 pm: Great Fighters of Youtube, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/Great-SCA-Fights-of-YouTube-110826827304409/?eid=ARCklHV5SCGjIlGhIVW2kPzQa5N2R8k45UzURfYscguFynZKmuKub4vyNWzFlxyx7esELUQXT6jnCaeG>

*Friday*
7 pm: SCA Coaches Corner Presents, details on Facebook, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/811135976000374/>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
8 pm: Trimaris Trivia Night, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/2221656331245679/?ref=share>
8 pm: Coastal Bardic VII, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87981449096>
8:30 pm: BYOB Happy Hours, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87828770356>

*Saturday*
12:30 pm: Japanese Bookbinding Workshop- Fukuro-toji Variants, details in
Facebook event, link here <https://www.facebook.com/events/415803729815975>
7 pm: Bright Hills Bardic, on Google Meet, link here
<https://meet.google.com/fmx-fxet-jhn>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
8 pm: Naalbinding Get Together, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81919199275?pwd=dlVVNHVEaEYvandiNDFEanBNNXZXUT09>

*Sunday*
10 am: Naalbinding Get Together Session B, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81919199275?pwd=dlVVNHVEaEYvandiNDFEanBNNXZXUT09>
2 pm: Poetic Study of Chinese, details on Facebook, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/615131782500961>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
9 pm: Interview with a Murder of Dukes- Duke Kerold, details in Facebook
event, link here <https://www.facebook.com/events/1323293008023750/>

If you're currently working on any A&S, we'd love to hear about it and see
pictures too!

--
YIS,
Lady Marion Compton