[Ponte Alto] Weekly Rundown 8/14

Marion Compton marion.comptonsca at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 11:18:06 PDT 2020

Hello Ponte Alto!

I apologize for the unexpected hiatus of our weekly programming last week,
but this week we're back! Did you all have a good time at University? Any
favorite classes?

Tomorrow night is our monthly A&S! Since it's an odd month, we're having a
Foodie's Chat, and the topic is mulling spices and mulled drinks! We got an
update on Trial By Fire this morning too so I expect we'll have plenty to
talk about. That'll be on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84237115711?pwd=S0FMeE4rWk11QTYwTlNseS9xUGVNZz09>,
Meeting ID: 842 3711 5711, Passcode: 070240.

We also have a baronial Happy Hour this weekend! That is happening Sunday
at 7, also on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81735792054?pwd=OFVYNW54Ym1ONjNibjlNOFhCZHcydz09>
, Meeting ID: 817 3579 2054, Passcode: 419991.

Weekly Rundown:
*Monday:*
7 pm: Atlantian Knit Night, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/2969428721>
7 pm: Italian Poleaxe Fighting, on Zoom, link here
<https://zoom.us/j/92384316686?pwd=WUxuNnFyNTZIa3ZuL0E0a1BNVE1aQT09>
7 pm: Trimaris Sing Along, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/2221656331245679/?ref=share>
7 pm: Consultations for Online Classes, signup on form, link here
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KqNdQUUYyryvZhOyu0xKQU8pJwT6Wzq-NYUPJ93Onq0/edit?usp=sharin>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
8 pm: Live from Caid, on Facebook, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/LIVEfromCaid>
9 pm: SCA Performer Social Mondays, on Google Meet, link here
<http://meet.google.com/qiy-hnad-puj>
9 pm: Interview with a Murder of Dukes- Duke Xerxes, details in Facebook
event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/566317717307918/user/1040742916/>

*Tuesday*
6 pm: Ponte Alto Monthly A&S, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84237115711?pwd=S0FMeE4rWk11QTYwTlNseS9xUGVNZz09>
6 pm: Atlantia Poetry Salon, on Google Meet, link here
<http://meet.google.com/chu-kmca-ycc>
7 pm: Lochmere Baronial Happy Hour, on Google Meet, link here
<https://meet.google.com/apb-qshi-foi>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
9 pm: The Sisters Interview: Laurels from Around the Known World, details
on Facebook page, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/The-Sisters-Interview-106425901077396/>
10 pm: Great Fighters on YouTube, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/Great-SCA-Fights-of-YouTube-110826827304409/?eid=ARCklHV5SCGjIlGhIVW2kPzQa5N2R8k45UzURfYscguFynZKmuKub4vyNWzFlxyx7esELUQXT6jnCaeG>

*Wednesday*
7 pm: Roxbury Mill Open A&S, on Google Meet, link here
<https://meet.google.com/vwn-gvet-pgo>
7 pm: Sacred Stone Art Night, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86053929846>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>

*Thursday*
7 pm: Black Diamond Fighter Chat, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83282382527>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
9 pm: Silent Herald/ASL Practice Sessions, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83014395523>, Meeting ID: 830 1439 5523, Password:
934259
10 pm: Ask the Knights Live, on Facebook Live, details on Facebook, link
here <https://www.facebook.com/AsktheKnights/>

*Friday*
7 pm: SCA Coaches Corner Presents, details on Facebook, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/811135976000374/>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
8 pm: Coastal Bardic VI, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87981449096>
8 pm: Trimaris Trivia Night, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/2221656331245679/?ref=share>

*Saturday*
12 pm: Virtual Trial by Fire starts, details in Facebook event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/721447455099464/>
7 pm: Bright Hills Bardic, on Google Meet, link here
<https://meet.google.com/fmx-fxet-jhn>
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
8 pm: Naalbinding Get Together, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81919199275?pwd=dlVVNHVEaEYvandiNDFEanBNNXZXUT09>

*Sunday*
Virtual Trial By Fire continues!
10 am: Naalbinding Get Together Session B, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81919199275?pwd=dlVVNHVEaEYvandiNDFEanBNNXZXUT09>
7 pm: Ponte Alto Baronial Happy Hour, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81735792054?pwd=OFVYNW54Ym1ONjNibjlNOFhCZHcydz09>,
Meeting ID: 817 3579 2054, Passcode: 419991
7:30 pm: Afternoon Pell Time, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9830784364>
8 pm: Sunday Night with the Scribes, on Zoom, link here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82494554000>
9 pm: Interview with a Murder of Dukes- Duke Torgul, details in Facebook
event, link here
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/566317717307918/user/1040742916/>

If you're currently working on any A&S, we'd love to hear about it and see
pictures too!
--
YIS,
Lady Marion Compton